Managing Institution Settings
Echo360 has a variety of management options and settings
that apply across the institution. The help topics that address these
Edit institution name, logo, or time zone (Basic info)
When your Administrator account is created, you are assigned
to one or more institutions. You can change the name of an institution
if necessary but it cannot be deleted. You can also change the time zone,
as well as upload an institution logo (which appears in the top right
corner of the Echo360 window).
To access institution account settings
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right
corner of the screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Institution
The Institution appears at the top of the list and is selected by default.
- Select Basic
Info from the right panel if necessary.
- Review and if necessary, edit the Name
of the institution.
- Review and if necessary select a different
time zone/location for the
institution from the drop-down list.
- Add or change the graphic icon to represent
the institution by clicking Select
File then browsing to the file.
- When finished, click SAVE.