SCHD Input and Device Settings
Every capture appliance has a default configuration applied
to it, which can be edited for each individual device as necessary.
To configure the SCHD device defaults
- Log into Echo360 as an administrator.
- Click the Settings
icon in the upper right corner of the page (it looks like a gear).
- Select Configurations
from the settings menu.
- From the left side of the Configurations
page, click Device default configurations.
- From the options across the top, select SCHD.
- In the Audio
section of the page use the input drop-down list to identify the type
of device input being used to capture audio. Your choices include
RCA and Balanced.
- Use the audio level drop-down list to select
the input level to use for audio capture. You can select any number
between -12db and 60db.
- The Primary Display/Secondary Video and Secondary
Display/Primary Video sections of the configuration page are identical,
and allow you to select which device to use for display and video
inputs based on connection type. Each channel supports up to two connected
devices, one of each of the following types:
- Use the Primary
Display/Secondary Video input sliders to identify the connected
device types that will be capturing the feed to this channel. This
is the visual input that will appear on the LEFT side, if there are
multiple graphical inputs selected.
- Where DVI-I is enabled, select the DVI type and Aspect
Ratio for the feed, as well as whether this input device is
capturing Video or Display.
- Where Composite is enabled, select the Video
Standard for the input device: PAL
- Repeat these steps for the connected devices
capturing the Secondary Display/Primary
- When finished, click Save,
then click the Common
Settings tab at the top of the page, to complete device
configuration for download to a USB drive.